There are several reasons why TrueBlue points earned could be missing from your TrueBlue Dining account. The most common are:
- Points can take up to five days to appear in your TrueBlue Dining account and one to two weeks to appear in your TrueBlue account.
- You didn’t use a card linked to TrueBlue Dining when you completed your transaction.
- If you paid with a debit card, you didn’t use it like a credit card. If you enter a PIN when paying, the transaction goes directly to your bank and not the credit card companies associated with the program (Visa®, Mastercard®, Discover® and American Express®). We can only identify your qualified restaurant visits through credit card transactions, not bank (debit) transactions.
- You linked your card and immediately tried to use it for TrueBlue Dining. Once you link a card, it usually takes about 24 hours to register in our system.
- You dined on a blackout day, when the restaurant is not offering rewards. Consult the restaurant’s details page for more information.
- You dined at a restaurant that left TrueBlue Dining prior to the date you visited.
- The restaurant you visited changed their credit card process, and we weren’t able to connect your visit to the reward. Once we’re aware of this issue, we can correct the problem.
- If the restaurant you visited is a national brand or franchise, the business may not have added that specific location to TrueBlue Dining.
- You opted-out of emails. You must be opted-in to receive email to earn TrueBlue points.
Are you missing points? Fill out a missing reward form.